Monday, April 1, 2013

I'm baaaa-aaack!

I'm baaaa-aaack!

So some things have changed since my last post - i started working again and ... i got pregnant! You may have figured out by now, with a whole year and half since i stopped blogging that, yes, there is a mini-me in the world - i have a beautiful 10-month-old baby girl who i absolutely adore. here is a picture of her, Quorra:


And yes, she is a paleo baby! i ate paleo while i was pregnant and i am continuing to eat paleo while breast feeding and will continue to eat this way because i love it and the way it makes me feel :)

i am now a stay at home mommy, proud and grateful to be there for my baby. i have had so many things to share with you all, so i am very excited to be blogging again! 

stay tuned for more paleo love and fun! 

love and hugs! <3 <3 <3



No comments:

Post a Comment