coconut soup was good but i think i need to do some adjustments :)
indian style ground beef was very yummy and i plan on using the recipe with some veggies next time!
heres the ground beef:
- 1 tablespoon coriander & 1/2 tablespoon of anise smashed up with a mortar and pestle
- dry toast coriander and anise and chopped up 1/4 onion in a skillet for a few minutes on medium
- add grass-fed ground beef turn down to medium low and mash up and stir around the beef
- add fresh basil leaves and let simmer for 5 minutes
- add tablespoon of ground tumeric and stir in
- add more fresh basil leaves
- simmer for 5 minutes on low
serve and enjoy!!